We can host your product launches of research, filming or photo shoots, or you can deliver your own cookery classes. It is also a great venue for hen parties, birthday celebrations and Christmas parties. Our school benefits from an adjoining dining room, outdoor eating area and kitchen garden including a wood oven and large fire pit!
We can also provide bespoke corporate cookery classes, team-building events and corporate entertainment. Please get in touch to discuss what we can offer, or see our corporate page.
Information regarding our National DT Curriculum-based cookery lessons for primary schools can be found on this web page.
Our bespoke teaching kitchen is also available for private hire.
We can cater for classes of up to 30 children or 20 adults and the space can be rented for half-day, a whole day or evening use.
Please contact us to find out more.
CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING
Our multi-purpose, bespoke teaching kitchen is the ideal space for team building activities.
Our chefs can lead a range of cookery activities from bread-making to pickling and fermenting, to cooking over fire.
Our combination of moveable work stations and outdoor areas provide groups with opportunities to work collaboratively as well as break out into smaller groups.
The space also allows for communal feasting set up, to enable your team-building day to finish with a long-table dinner to celebrate the achievements of the day.
What is included?
Our rates include use of our bespoke built, fully equipped teaching kitchen
- 10 Grid Rational Combi Oven
- 4 Ring Induction hobs on each section
- 10 height adjustable workstations (5 are on wheels for flexibility)
- 1 height adjustable teaching station (on wheels for flexibility)
- Handwashing station
- Pot Wash area includes 4 sinks with 2 spray hose taps & a Meiko industrial dishwasher
- Tall catering fridge
- A Range of Cookery Utensils
- Cutlery, Crockery, Glasses, Mugs
- Use of a digital projector & Bluetooth speaker on request
- Free Wi-Fi